“Having imagination doesn’t mean coming up with something,
it means caring about something.”
– Thomas Mann
All larger life events like anniversaries, weddings and baptisms mean change, and they mean stories that want to be kept. I already accompanied wonderful events in the past – as a ceremony designer, a celebrant or a chronicler.
You are looking for a faithful and empathic councellor for your life’s decisions and events? Maybe apart from typical, classical ceremonies? I will gladly be at your side.
Be it a blessing, shamanic or pagan ritual, stage combat or colorful design: To plan and perform an individual ceremony is a special gift for me. With the one rule: Everything is allowed, nothing is wrong, for love is love.
- Ceremonial Design of life events
- Creation of speeches
- Celebrant. Performing various rituals according to individual wishes
- Bearing witness and keeping your story as a Chronicler
- Co-operation with wedding and event planners
- Organization of extraordinary ideas
Note: The little ones on the photos might seem a bit unusual. While I do understand that it would look more authentic otherwise, the protection of children is my highest priority.
The text of this page as audio: